yuzu Teamis creating a Nintendo Switch emulator
Select a membership level
Thank you very much for your support! You get yuzu Early Access releases, which include daily updates for special unreleased features! You also get exclusive news on Patreon.
Thank you very much for your support! You get yuzu Early Access releases, which include daily updates for special unreleased features! You also get exclusive news on Patreon, access to better live technical support on Discord, and access to development polls.
About yuzu Team
yuzu is a Nintendo Switch emulator capable of running many games! With yuzu, you can even play such games as Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Let's Go, and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — on your PC. Our team works to make Switch emulation and knowledge freely available to all - yuzu is an open-source project, licensed under the GPLv2 (or any later version). yuzu has been designed with portability in mind, with builds available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. We're now introducing a new version of yuzu for our Patrons:
We've made great progress getting several popular games showing graphics, but there is still tons of work to be done! We'd like to do what we can to deliver the best possible experience for emulating Switch games, and for that we need your support!
The money received will go towards:
- Supporting the core yuzu developers so they can work as much as possible on yuzu and buy any hardware required for development and testing.
- Web hosting and infrastructure setup.
- Paying other project related expenses.
What the patrons get in exchange:
- Daily updates via the Early Access release channel!
- Prioritized technical support on Discord. We know that emulation can have a steep learning curve, and that users often need a hand to get started. While this may be a bit time-consuming with such a large and active project as yuzu, we will do our best to prioritize our supports first.
- An ability to affect the development of the emulator. Priorities of some tasks can be adjusted according to your wishes.
- A huge THANK YOU for supporting us!
- The emulator, yuzu - actively developed with the features our users want, forever free and open source!
Previous donations have already been used to purchase several Switch consoles, games, and host our current website! However, our costs will continue as our team grows, our website grows, and we strive to achieve high game compatibility with yuzu.
Thank you for your support!
Download page: https://yuzu-emu.org/downloads/