Zander Zonis creating Solo Bass Videos
Select a membership level
Get access to 'behind the scenes' videos where I show you how I turn songs into solo bass arrangements, and 'video commentaries' where I'll talk about the story behind the video, techniques, effects/gear/post production and more!
- You'll get access to my massive video bass tutorial library!
- Learn how to play complete songs using just your bass, including movie themes like Star Wars, Last of the Mohicans & Lord of the Rings; classic songs like 'Hallelujah' & 'Stairway to Heaven'; plus Pachelbel's Canon in D, Game of Thrones & MORE.
- On top of this, there are a number of videos on technique, including tapping, harmonics and chords to name a few.
- I frequently add new tutorials to this library, so you'll get new ones in your inbox on a regular basis.
- Note: you do not need piccolo strings to play these arrangements, just your bass!
I created the below FAQ, which I hope is helpful:
What is Patreon and who is it for?
Patreon is a new community for independent artists and their supporters. It's for those of you who would like to do something extra to support the music I'm making by becoming one of my patrons, and it's also for people who are interested in some of the rewards I'm offering (see below).
Where does my money go?
My solo bass videos take time and resources to create, and this is a perfect way for you to help. Through Patreon you can choose to give me a tip (like a dollar) after I release a music video on YouTube, as a way of saying thanks. This funding goes towards the production costs of me creating high-quality videos. Please don't become a patron if you're low on money - no matter what, I will always strive to bring you the absolute best production I can.
Do I get something too?
Yes, I've created rewards for you as my way of saying thank you. For example, accessing my video tutorial library, which is stocked with various videos on how to play my arrangements as well as tutorials on techniques. Check out the full list to see what's on offer!
How does it all work?
You pledge a certain amount of money for each music video that I upload onto YouTube. You can stop at any point in time, and if you're concerned about your budget, you can set a monthly maximum. Patreon is very flexible!
Where can I find out more information?
Click here to see an official video from Patreon
Here's an official FAQ from Patreon