I'm Leo Babauta, the creator of Zen Habits. And I'm on a mission.
I'm creating a new Fearless Training Program to help you:
- Cultivate fearlessness with anything we experience
- Push into uncertainty with joy and deep purpose
- Shift habitual patterns around stress & distraction
I'll train you to shift your patterns so you can pursue your meaningful mission, to change the world, to push into the uncertainty and discomfort of creating something amazing.
Join My Mission to Transform lives
Over the next few years, I am on a mission to:
Create the best training program in the world for changing your habitual patterns around procrastination, busyness, stress, frustration, and especially uncertainty.
To help people transform their lives, creating joy and openness in the middle of chaos.
Here's how you can join the mission:
- Join at one of the reward levels to the right, and you'll be a subscriber to my training program (at various levels) and on my board of advisors
- I will send you training instructions & tips each month in article & video form
- You'll put the training into action, and then give me feedback so I can see how it's working
- I'll adjust the plan based on your feedback, and give you insider peeks at how the evolvement of the training is going.
By becoming involved, you can help me shape what I'm creating, change your life, and in the process help others change their lives.
Who You Are
I don't just want anyone in this program ... I want someone who will be fired up about the training. I want you.
- A person who cares deeply about their mission and the people they are serving.
- Someone creating something in the world: a business, an app, a book, music, change in communities, a service while leading a team, etc.
- Someone who takes action, and won't just sign up and not do the training.
- Someone who is willing to cultivate mindfulness, an open heart, and fierce courage through practice.
- A person willing to invest time, money, energy and determined focus on making changes with gratitude, to serve people better.
You deeply want:
- Impact: You want to make a difference in the world, to serve others powerfully, to pursue your meaningful mission, to find focus and be as effective as you can.
- Peace: You want to bring a sense of mindfulness, calm and order to your chaotic, overwhelming, busy day. You want a life of greater simplicity.
- Connection: You want to create a small number of deep, intimate connections, including creating more intimacy and depth with your partner (or future partner).
You and I are going to create this together. We're going to create art together, to serve the world.
Who I Am
I am fiercely loyal to you, determined to serve you as deeply as I can.
I am someone who has changed his own life, one step at a time, and then used what I learned to help others change theirs. I teach mindfulness, simplicity, and contentment.
I stand for what you want to create in this world, I stand for who you care deeply about, I stand for the service you offer the world.
I am committed to working with you to create powerful change, to learning along the way and admitting my mistakes, and helping you find compassion for yourself when you make mistakes.
I am excited about this difficult, transformative, joyful training we're going to do together.
What I'll Use the Money For
I've set an initial $1,500 goal just to keep us all motivated in the beginning, but my real first goal is $5,000/month, to help pay for:
- Hosting, newsletter services, web development. I have a robust hosting plan to support a decent amount of traffic, I have a number of services that I use to send out my newsletter and produce my blog and other programs I run, and I plan to redesign Zen Habits this year, which will mean hiring a designer and developer.
- Podcast production. I'm creating a new podcast soon, and there will be production costs like audio equipment, editing and producing, hosting and other services.
- Developing the video, audio, & written content for Fearless Training. There will be equipment, services, hosting, contractor services and my time put into creating all of this.
- Me and my family. I am a minimalist and don't need much, but I do have a family to feed and they eat a lot. A portion of the money will pay for them.
- One part-time employee. I need someone to handle things like customer service emails, scheduling coaching calls and webinars, coordinating production of my new podcast, logistics for live events/workshops, and other admin tasks. This will all end up adding up to 4-5 hours every day.
I don't spend on extravagances, and keep my business lean. Your money will be put to good use.
Join me. Be a part of this mission, do the training with me, and change the world.