Catalyst Teamis creating open source ecosystem for deep learning research and development
Select a membership level
Using Catalyst everyday and want to thank the team for all the issues they solved with blood, sweat and tears? With the bronze bundle, you can virtually hug and support us. You are once again helping to encourage the development of the features you like
Beyond on time fixes, you are supporting the continued development of new advanced features and pipelines. Silver bundle gives us strength to implement engineering tricks with user-friendly API.
Truly interested in deep learning and reinforcement learning? Looking for more tutorials, examples and blogposts? With Gold bundle you help us to create a high quality explanations of complex deep learning stuff.
About Catalyst Team
CatalystPyTorch framework for Deep Learning research and development. You get a training loop with metrics, model checkpointing, advanced logging and distributed training support without the boilerplate.
Project manifest. Part of PyTorch Ecosystem. Part of Catalyst Ecosystem:
- Alchemy - Experiments logging & visualization
- Catalyst - Accelerated deep learning R&D
- Reaction - Convenient models serving
Catalyst slack channel. Break the cycle - use the Catalyst!
pip install -U catalyst
Catalyst pipeline example, with 30 lines of code you get model training, inference and tracing support.
More minimal examples here
- Catalyst is pure PyTorch framework without any custom modules.
- With Catalyst you get the same PyTorch pipelines but in much more readable and fully reproducible way.
- Catalyst is easily extendable with Runner and Callback abstractions.
- You focus on key parts of your deep learning R&D.
Catalyst is rigorously tested and supports extra subpackages for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing.
Catalyst.Team and Catalyst.Contributors consist of industrial and academia researches, kaggle masters and professional software engineers. You can check out Catalyst-based kaggle competitions, pipelines and projects here.
More than a framework — Ecosystem
Combining human creativity with machine’s computational power
Catalyst.Ecosystem manifestoCatalyst was designed by researchers for researchers,
- to get the foundation for DL & RL research, which would be well tested and verified
- to generalize and develop best practices that work with all DL areas
- to think less about tech-side and focus on research hypothesis and their value
- to accelerate your research
- combines research best practices and helps knowledge sharing
- connects DL/RL with Software Engineer for maximum performance
- allows quickly and efficiently validate your hypotheses
Catalyst main principles,
- open — it’s fully Open Source Ecosystem
- equivalently — everyone can contribute and propose new ideas
- expertise — we are gathering top deep learning knowledge into one place
- high-performance — we are developing the ecosystem with software engineering best practices
Open Source Research CommunityLast but not least, Catalyst.Friends community connects different startups, companies and research labs all over the world. For example, Catalyst.Team is working with Translational Research in Neuroimaging and Data Science (TReNDS) on DL brain image analysis. Feel free to write us, if you are also interested in such collaborations.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method