Eyal Rozenbergis creating Free Software
About Eyal Rozenberg
I'm the author and/or maintainer of:
- Thunderbird extensions:
- General-purpose GPU programming libraries in the CUDA ecosystem:
- A standalone printf()-family implementation for embedded systems.
- Analytic DBMS benchmark utilities:
- TPC-H data generator bug fixes, portability, build modernation and github repo unification (tcph-dbgen)
- SSB data generator dbgen bug fixes, portability, build modernation and github repo unification (ssb-dbgen)
- TPC-H tools for MonetDB (tpch-tools)
- US Dept. of Transport On-Time flight data tools for MonetDB (usdt-ontime-tools)
- ... and some other stuff occasionally.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method