Pailin Chongchitnantis creating Cooking Shows on YouTube
Select a membership level
Gratitude, Priority & Store Discount!
- My sincere thanks for your support!
- Exclusive 10% discount code when you buy merch (shirts & apron) from my store. Code will be updated monthly.
- You can send me any questions via Patreon private message, or post it to the "Community" tab, and it will get priority over ones posted elsewhere.
Early Access to Recipes!
- I will post new recipes as soon as I've got it finalized so you don't have to wait for me to film/edit/post the video. This means you can start cooking new recipes up to a MONTH before everyone else!
- Everything else in the previous tier: store discount, and question priority.
Bonus Content + No-Ads on Videos!
- Early, Ad-Free version of the video! You get to watch the video uninterrupted! Both the YouTube ads and any mid-roll sponsor message will not be included.
- Everything else in the previous tiers: early access to recipes, discount codes, and question priority.
About Pailin Chongchitnant
If you're here, I am guessing that you've found my videos to be of value to you in some way. You might be looking for some more content, or perhaps you're just here because you want to support what I do, or both. Whatever the reason, I thank you in advance for being here!
Here's a little more info on who I am and what I do.
What do I do? I make cooking videos on YouTube, and my goal is to make them educational as well as fun to watch. I believe in teaching people not just the recipes, but also a deeper understanding of cooking principles so that on top of learning new dishes, you also become a better cook.
I was born and raised in Thailand, and I currently live in Vancouver, Canada. I used to work in the restaurant industry as a chef, but I discovered that what actually gave me most fulfilment was the ability to inspire and enable others to experience the joy of cooking. So I started my YouTube Channel which currently has 2 shows: Hot Thai Kitchen, my main show which aims to demystify Thai cuisine, and Pai's Kitchen my second show where I share recipes from around the world.
The team: The "team" is very small! Many of you know Adam who is a long-time friend and my cameraman. He also helps tackle website issues, and is there for general support. I also use Adam's kitchen to film—he doesn't cook so the kitchen is pretty empty, lucky me! I get videography advice from my big brother Art who's a professional cinematographer in LA. And my husband Craig is a graphic designer, so I turn to him for design help occasionally. It's a real family business!
As for me, I do everything else! Test recipes, test them again, and again, to make sure they work and are delicious. I direct the shoot, take the photos, edit the videos, make the website posts, and post on social media.
My promise to my Patreon members: The "rewards" I offer on Patreon is my way to concretely thank you for your kind support. But in addition to that, I can promise you one thing: I will never put out recipes I don't genuinely think are delicious and worth making. There are many recipes that have been tested but never made it to a video because I don't think they're up to my standard. I would never put out a video just to "fill the week" or just because it has been requested. I would never put up a recipe I wouldn't make for my own guests when they come over. Everything I post, including my non-cooking videos, I post because I think it will be of value to you in some way. That is my promise to you.
Finally, thank you. Seriously, THANK YOU. On behalf of all content creators who work hard to put their work out there for the world to consume at no charge, people like you mean a lot to us.
Here are some videos that give you an insight into my work process :)
The HTK "Process"
Live Tour of the Set!